4-12 week touch-up…$80
3-6 month touch-up….$175
6-12 month brow boost….$300
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted no further than the dermis layer of the skin, mimicking extremely fine, hair-like strokes, creating an incredibly natural and realistic look. These hair-like strokes are created with a handheld blade, made up of tiny needles, adding shape and fullness to your current Eyebrows.
What Is Microshading?
Microshading, also known as the infamous, “Blade and Shade” or “Combo Brow” is an art of simply combining both, Microblading with Shading. This technique provides realistic hair-like strokes and shading, giving your Brows even more depth and definition, all while maintaining the ombré effect for a super natural but bold Brow.
Is It Painful?
Microblading can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive, you may feel slight discomfort. However, there is a topical anesthetic applied to the skin to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely tolerable and has minimal to no pain. (Topical anesthetics used may contain Lidocaine, Prilocaine, Benzocaine, Tetracaine and Epinephrine.)
How Long Does It Take?
Microblading can take anywhere from 2-3 hours, this provides enough time to carefully assess each step of the way. We will clean the area, take photos, shape and map out your new and improved Eyebrows. Once you approve the look, we will numb the area, color match you for the perfect pigment and begin the procedure.
How Long Does It Take To Heal?
Microblading takes anywhere from 7-14 days for the Eyebrows to completely heal. Initially the color will appear darker and more vibrant compared to the end result. Usually within 7 days the color will fade 40%-50%, soften and look more natural.
How Long Does It Last?
Microblading is semi-permanent but can last up to 3 years. Results may vary depending on skin types (normal, oily, dry) and age (youthful or mature). It is very important that you follow all aftercare instructions for better, long lasting results.
Is My Touch Up Needed?
The initial 4-12 week Touch Up is recommended as needed, everyone heals differently and results may vary. Certain areas may not retain during the first session and will need to be refilled. Pigment color may need to be adjusted and more strokes can even be added. Most importantly, your Touch Up session is when we refine your Brows to ensure it looks perfect and retains the color for the whole year.
How Should I Prepare For My Appointment?
- Do Not drink Caffeine or Alcohol 24 hours prior to the procedure.
- Do Not take Aspirin, Ibuprofen or any blood thinning medications 72 hours prior to the procedure.
- Do Not use Retin A or Retinols 7 days prior to the procedure.
- Do Not have Botox or any other cosmetic fillers 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Do Not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do Not have a sunburned face.
- Do Not get a Wax or Tint 3 days prior to the procedure.
- Your regular makeup routine is welcomed and encouraged for pictures, minus filling in your Eyebrows.
- Arrive with clean Eyebrows.
What Is The Aftercare?
Microblading Aftercare is very important for producing a beautiful and long lasting result. Avoid sunlight/tanning, getting your Eyebrows wet and picking/peeling any scabs for 7 days or until fully healed.
Read more about Aftercare HERE.
Who Is Not Suitable For Microblading?
- Individuals prone to keloids or post inflammatory hypopigmentation.
- Those using Accutane.
- Individuals who have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis.
- Those who have heart conditions or using heart medications.
- Individuals who’ve had Botox or any other fillers in that area within the last 2 weeks.
- Those with Diabetes. (Will require a Doctor’s note.)
- Individuals undergoing Chemotherapy.
- Those who have any type of skin condition on or near your Eyebrows.
- Individuals with extremely oily skin.
- Those who’ve had chemical peels in the last two weeks.
- Individuals with a dark, pre-existing Eyebrow tattoo or permanent makeup.
- Those with allergic reactions to Lidocaine, Prilocaine, Benzocaine, Tetracaine or Epinephrine.
- Individuals under the age of 18.
- Those pregnant or nursing. (We suggest discussing with your Doctor first.)
- Individuals with any serious medical conditions will require a Doctor’s note.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we deem not suitable for this procedure or for any other reason. Our Eyebrow Specialist will make the decision to Microblade an individual based on her own discretion.
Lindsey was... amazing and I would not go to anyone else, the only regret I have is that I didn’t do this sooner.
Thank you Lindsey—-The Boro Brow Queen !!!read more
her work is... amazing & impeccable..
thank you Lindsey!!!read more