Do All Things With Love
10 Steps To Producing A Beautiful And Long Lasting Result
1. Gently wipe away any lymph liquid every 10 minutes for the first 2 hours.
2. Gently wash your Brows with Dove soap.
3. Gently but thoroughly pat dry.
4. Gently apply a rice size amount of the ointment provided, 2 times per day for 2 weeks or until fully healed.
5. Avoid scrubbing and/or getting your Brows wet until fully healed.
6. Do not pick or peel any scabs, scabs are a part of the skins natural healing process and doing so can pull out the pigment, altering your best results.
7. Avoid tanning/direct sunlight and makeup on/around your Brows until fully healed.
8. Avoid harmful skincare products on the Brows this will result in fading.
9. After your Brows are completely healed you may go back to your regular cleansing and makeup routine.
10. You may use sunblock once your Brows are completely healed to protect from the suns harmful UV rays, this will avoid fading.
Brow Immortelle – $30.00 (Sold In Store)
Apply Brow Immortelle Serum 2-3 times a week AFTER Brows are fully healed.
Brow Immortelle is a Microblading Serum also formulated for all permanent makeup to protect and preserve your skin in between annual touch ups.
Brow Immortelle nourishes the skin, targeting micro scarring, creating a natural SPF barrier, promotes a healthier glow and keeps your strokes looking freshly done year long.
Cautions: If the skin around the Eyebrows break out in a heat rash or small pimples, this is usually a reaction to the numbing solution and should go away by itself in a few weeks. Don’t pick. Please call immediately if this occurs so we can make a note of the reaction and follow up to ensure this is not a more serious situation.
8 Broad Street
Hours of Operation
M - F
9 am - 6 pm
By Appointment Only